Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome To My New Home!

Hey Everyone!!
Thanks so much to AOL I have to find a new home....AOL sucks bigtime....I really loved AOL journals and very sad to see them closing the doors.
So, here I am....trying to figure out this site. I hope I will learn this new way of doing things. I don't really like change but so many of my good friends have already moved so I am too. I hope many of the people I have become friends with will follow me here.
Like always this journal will be the home to my tag creations...I will still offer tags here but my rules will be changing. I now have a job so I won't be doing unlimited requests any longer.
Hope you all have a good night. I hope to have some offers out sometime soon.
Fall Blinkie

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Here we are... together again. Things have a way of working out in spite of AOL not looking out for us. Glad to see you here.
Hugs, Joyce

D said...

I'm here and trying to catch up...

suzen said...

well i just saw ur post and i just joined aol so maybe i made a wrong turn? i was changing from yahoo to aol should i not? please let me know thanks susan

Miss Slick One said...

Hi sweety :)

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Hi Angela,
Have to learn how to bookmark and everything else. Ugh but it will work out. HUGS

Sharon said...

They can't tear us apart!!!!
http://coastalcomfort.blogspot.com/

Sage Ravenwood said...

Glad to see you over here hon! (Hugs)Indigo

Rjet33 said...

Hey Angela! I lost you somehow on AOL, but am happy to have found you again here. I always try to give credit on tags where credit is due. I still have many you created for me from way back. So glad to have found you again! I did move Country Living Southern Style here like everyone else is doing in J-land on AOL. Can't believe they are doing this. I have been blogging with them since 2005 and have been with AOL since 1997!!!!! Again, I am so glad to have found you.

Blessings!~

Susan

Missie said...

I'm here! I have both a tag and personal journal too.

Rjet33 said...

I hate change too, lol. Thanks for coming by to visit my new blog. So good to have found you again!~

Blessings!~

Sandra said...

Hi Angela, welcome to your new home. It`s nice that you are here and still making tags despite what AOL has done to us! Would you make one of your lovely tags with SANDRA on it please. Thank you. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

labdancer51@aol.com

http://sandrasscribbles.blogspot.com.

Jeannette said...

Hi Angela, nice to see you here! I can't say I'm overly fond of Blogspot but it's a home I suppose! I still prefer the AOL journal format and don't like the enforced move we had to make! Jeannette xx