Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Cat Blinkie Offer

Hey everyone!!
Hope you are all doing well. I'm doing pretty good. Just tired. The kids at school today seemed to be really good....no major fights or arguments between students so yeah it was a good day!
Friday is our half day at school so they will be all wound up....will be a hectic day come Friday.
Here is my newest offer below. This was made as a challenge in another group that I'm in. They sent out 3-4 graphics to use and I chose the cat & pumpkin one cause I thought it was cute....I turned mine into a blinkie...lol
If you would like one just leave me a comment and I will get it to you. Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!
Hugs,
Angela
Photobucket

13 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Too cute! Have a great day,
Katie

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

THat is too cute...hope you have a great day! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anita said...

HI,MAY I HAVE YOUR HALLOWEEN CAT BLINKIE OFFER TAGGED WITH ANITA PLEASE? THANK YOU! SOOO CUTE!

HUGS, ANITA

walkbyfaith46@gmail.com

Joyce said...

What a cute blinki Angela. Hope your week is going well.
Hugs, Joyce

Missie said...

Very cute!

lisa said...

i saw it and loved it! may i please have this with

Lisa

thanks! XO

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I would love the Halloween Cat Blinkie tag with Linda please.
Linda
LLBrown247@aol.com

Heather said...

Very cute tag. Can I have it with Heather on it. Thanks

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Cute I need to learn how to make a blinkie. I've never tried. I have to have time to do those things LOL.
Take care, Chrissie

Kelly Dawn said...

hehehe too cute! I just stole this one :) LOVE IT!

Kelly

Mama of 3 boys! said...

Very cool tag! Can I have one with Kelly on it? Thanks much! Kelly Mercer

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela. :o)
I would love to have one with Angela please. This is so cute! :o)