Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spooky Ghost Tag Offer

Hey Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend this past weekend. Ours was very nice...but busy! Friday night we went to the Homecoming game at our high school....it was an awesome game....we won 48 to 0, our marching band kicks ass....they are awesome!
Then Saturday we decided to take the boys to the Hershey Car Show and that was soooo cool....wish we could have stayed longer but the boys were burned out after 90 minutes....it was right after we ate and they wanted to go home. All they want to do is sit on the PC and play their games....we went ahead and left cause we got tired of hearing "these cars are stupid" and "I don't wanna walk anymore" so we left and when they got home they went outside and played since they weren't allowed to play on the computer...we try to tell them there is more to life then a PC...lol
We also watched 2 movies this weekend Don't Mess With The Zohan.....OMG funny!
I was cracking up....then we watched The Happening....OK can we say creepy!
My hubby is out of town so tonight I will be watching the Sex In The City Movie tonight....my best friend Jen sent me a text and said to run down to the house and get it...lol
Here is the new tag I worked on today....this one took me forever because everytime I viewed it in animation shop something just didn't look right to me...lol
Anyway, if you like it you know what to do.....leave me a comment and I will get you one. Hope you all have a wonderful evening.
Love n hugs
Angela
Photobucket

14 comments:

Emmi said...

We watched the Zohan this weekend too ... I love it as well. I watched Sex in the City a few weeks back ... very good.

I'd love this tagged with Emmi. It's just to darn cute to pass up.
emmi2sweet@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

Dannelle said...

This is very cute and it is different! I like it.
Kids are so funny- my grand kids thought walking round at the Grand Canyon Rim was the "death march". Now that they are adults they still can't keep up with me and I use a cane after breaking my femur and pelvis! Dannelle

Melissa said...

sounds like u had a nice weekend. Tag 4 me pls ~Melissa

Missie said...

The tag is so cute!

Anita said...

HI, MAY I PLEASE HAVE ONE TAGGED WITH ANITA PLEASE? THANK YOU!



walkbyfaith46@gmail.com

Joyce said...

As you know, I love this tag. Thanks again. 48 to zip? Go team. That is awesome.
Hugs, Joyce

Unknown said...

Very nice tag. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Alvia

Teresa said...

I've thought about watching the Zohan thingie :-x The blinkie is very cute! Blessings, Teresa

Unknown said...

CUTE GHOSTIE tag!! PLEASE to request with:

Jan

Thanks Muchly for the offer~~take care ^j^
~*jan*~(JC) micenstuff@aol.com

Judy said...

Hi, I found you from Carlene at Horseshoe Bend. I like most everyone else use to be on aol journals. I have followed Carlene since her husband died and thought i would like to follow you. please come on over and visit. I have only jus started here. Judy

D said...

hey hon... I found if you use a stretch template, use the html mode to enter the tag, and keep 'em under 525 wide they won't cut off... spread the word so folks know when they use 'em
great tag!

Linda Brown said...

I would love a Spooky Ghost tagged please with Linda.
Thanks
Linda
llbrown247@aol.com

Beauty Queen Fabulous said...

this is very cute ... you gotta teach me one day after our lunch how to do this stuff!!! :)

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I dont know if its to late to order this tag with my name on it?Amanda?I love this tag.Thank you.